Experienced Payroll Administrator - Letchworth
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Experienced Payroll Administrator
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000k dependent on experience
Location: Letchworth Garden City, SG6 1BL
Hours: Monday – Friday – Between 30 to 40 Hours per week (flexible between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm)
Due to the success and growth of the business we have a new position for an experienced payroll administrator to join our busy team. Our payroll system is managed entirely in house. You will administer the complete payroll system from start to finish, providing support to the payroll manager.
- Process the monthly pay run
- Maintain wages records and all related employee information to the
- highest possible standards and in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Maintain and keep up to date all employee records.
- Calculate all employee payments e.g. basic, overtime etc. accurately and enter onto the system.
- Complete the PAYE and NI payment for each month within the required time.
- Complete a monthly wages breakdown
- Monthly reconciliation of the wages nominals
- Complete all P11D’s annually within the specified time.
- Complete P46’s quarterly.
- Year-end tax returns
- Ensure the Company complies with minimum wage regulations and that any anomalies are reported.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, as well as outstanding numeracy skills. A keen interest in keeping up to date with all current and pending legislation affecting payroll is essential.
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.